Monday, December 17, 2012

Breathing...

I'm trying to remember to breathe...

The words for the tragedy in Connecticut have been said, the questions asked, the reasons posed, and tears shed. 

All I need to do is breathe...

Friday, as I followed the story on my iphone, I just wanted my own kids with me. Today I wanted to hug all my students.

Over the weekend a three year old neighbor boy found his uncle's gun and another life tragically ended much too soon. 



Today in my classroom, I followed no real plan. We talked, we read, and we made cards for the students and faculty of Sandy Hooks Elementary.

1 comment:

ali said...

It is all so heartbreaking. Glad you could create a space for yourself and your students to grieve.

Thinking and praying for all teachers this week A they comfort their students.