Monday, October 10, 2011

Occupy...

The "occupy" movement has me hopeful, interested, and feeling very proud. The whole Wall Street thing makes me spitting mad. 


I read many of the big shots are expecting larger bonuses this year. 


I spend my own money on novels for my class. Unfortunately I cannot afford 135 books, just 28 or so that all five classes must share. The books have to stay at school and we read in class. I don't like it that way, but until I get a Wall Street bonus (which is NEVER) I will have to deal with it.

4 comments:

Oranoo said...

Never say never! Who knows!?

farmlady said...

A WALL STREET BONUS!? Are you kidding?
Better have another bake sale...
This country is a mess.

Out on the prairie said...

Funny where we put our priorities.Apple just gave an entire inner city school in Des Moines computers.I buy a lot of books on half.com.Doesn't your state resource center have copies to get?We used to get $250 a year for extras, it didn't go far.

Theresa Milstein said...

So frustrating what we prioritize as a country, isn't it?