Sunday, May 22, 2011

They deserved it...

As challenging as some of our students are this year, we have a real solid group of great kids. Our team decided a field trip was necessary and off we went to the movies and the pool!

They sang "The wheels on the bus..." all the way there.

I love this little theater! This is the third year I have taken my class and the staff never fails to amaze me. They are so organized and so sweet to the kids.
 
The giant "mushroom" sprinkler at the pool is always a popular spot.

The boy had a soft cast and could not swim. The girls just wanted to flirt.

Noodle on the slide!

They provided all kinds of balls and floaties.    


We have about 130 kids on our team. We took about 95 of them on the trip in two groups. The 35 kids that did not go all received some type of disciplinary write up between April 28th and May 10th. 

I am so glad we went. I am so glad we got to see these awesome kids in another setting.

2 comments:

Okie Book Woman said...

Looks like great fun! A good way to end a challenging school year.

Teachinfourth said...

We do the same thing! Our swimming trip is on Wednesday and our movie theatre experience was last week...