Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Important Book


One of my Teammates (have I mentioned how much I adore my team?) gave me this wonderful little book because she believed that I could design a writing lesson to go with it. And I did. I cannot wait to write about it this weekend.


This book is so sweet. All the little paragraphs start and end the same. I had my students brainstorm their own important things and write about them in the same format. Tomorrow they will complete their writing with art work.


Of course their pages will go on the wall!

2 comments:

Rebecca T. said...

Oh, I so love this, definitely starring this for future reference! I'm sure the finished products are going to be amazing.

Also, may I say welcome back? I had just added you to my reader when you decided to take off, so I was quite disappointed. It's nice to see you getting back into blogging.

Teachinfourth said...

Back in the grind again!

It's always nice to find a book that you love and that also applies to your life. At least for me.