1. I have called parents about their kids' behavior issues 12 times.
2. I have written 5 discipline forms.
3. I have had two students go to ISS (in school suspension).
4. We had a bomb threat and the police came.
5. Both boy's bathrooms were shut down because of vandalism.
6. One boy told me that telling another boy "I'm going to kick your cross-eyed a$$" was acceptable behavior.
7. Helped chase down a student who was melting down, called mom (one of those 12 calls), and glory be, she came and got him.
8. A student of mine who was in ISS, threw desks and made threats to the ISS teacher, was returned to my classroom. I was not told about the incident until after the kid was removed from the school because of behavior today.
9. It is only Wednesday...
10. I still cannot use my Smart-Slate.
11. **added later*** Forgot ~ all this with temps in the 90's and spotty AC. Yippy!
But, there is a bright side ~ today was fried chicken Wednesday in the cafeteria. So, it's all good.