Sunday, June 20, 2010

Three weeks...

For three weeks I have...

1. ...not graded a paper.

2. ...not even looked at the English curriculum for next year.

3. ...not been north of Noble (local reference).

4. ...swam, splashed and soaked up the sun.

5. ...played with corgis.

6. ...celebrated Noodle's birthday.

7. ...spent way too much time on Facebook.

8. ...read four books.

9. ...only ran into one of my students ~ Hi Nathaniel!

10. ...not missed school at all!

If you're a teacher, I hope you are enjoying your summer break!

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Sounds like you got Summertimes all figured out!

:) What could be more fun than swimming... easy... add a corgi!

Joel said...

sounds like the perfect start to summer!

Teachinfourth said...

Being a teacher, I am now getting caught up on LOST, Heroes, and a few other programs I didn't have time for…

Rock on.

BTW, I arrived here via Cheeseboy.

Joan said...

Teachin ~ Heroes got complicated this year. I love summer because I can stay up late and watch Jon Stewart!

Okie Book Woman said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your summer. You deserve a break.