Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stick a fork in me...

I. AM. DONE!

This year, without a doubt was the toughest of my career. This group was a real challenge. Some of them, I grew to really love. Some, I wonder how they will ever make it in Junior High. I am just glad it is over. 


Adding to the challenge was the fact that I was diagnosed with a really challenging disease. Rheumatoid Arthritis steals so much from me and when the day is tough, RA makes it tougher. So, I'm putting on my big girl panties and vowing to push on through no matter what. Also, I have 10 glorious weeks to laze about in the pool and love being a teacher. 


I will blog a wrap-up in the next few days, but then I won't blog a lot here this summer. I will be blogging on my family blog and would love for you to come and visit me there. Have a wonderful summer!

6 comments:

Cathryn said...

I follow both so I know where to go! Wonderful feeling isn't it that this year is done? I get that feeling every semester...and like you, I have the same worries about my students. Enjoy your time off--because I'm telling you now it will go by much to swiftly!

Prem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Chee Hoo!!!!! It's summer!

Cheeseboy said...

Enjoy the summer! Make it last.

This was my easiest group in 6 years. I kinda don't want the year to end.

Intense Guy said...

Enjoy the pool!!!

I hope you get rested for next year and I hope they can do something to ease the RA.

Teachinfourth said...

This past group wasn't too bad…for awhile there it was, but they came back around. Of course, it was after losing all their privileges.

http://teachinfourth.blogspot.com/2010/04/breaking-point.html