Thursday, May 20, 2010

Final Field Trip

We have five, count 'em, FIVE days of school left! Last week was the last field trip for my kiddos. Down the road from the small town where I teach, is another small town and they have a terrific indoor recreation pool. Three classes loaded up and headed down the highway. Before we went to the pool, we took the kids to see a movie at the small, but very cool little theater. 


We saw "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". Half my kids liked it  and the other half were not impressed. On to the pool.  


There is a very cool fountain in the pool. Sort of looks like a giant mushroom. 


They had a blast!

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

How come we didn't have FUN field trips like this when I was a kid?!?!?! That's so unfair! *grins* I'm glad to see that you schedule in a bit of fun with learning! Counting the days when you get out of school--because I have to start back again!

Intense Guy said...

TGIF and less than a week to go!

Sounds like this field trip was a "taste of summer". :)